The last few weeks I finally managed to do some coding at home again (currently busy with my internship that ends in january), most of it is porting unix apps to windows though ;)
I managed to compile GKrellM on windows and right now I’m busy cleaning out remaining bugs in order to have well-working binaries out when 2.2.11 sees the light. More on this later.
With the release of Qt 4.2 I also came back to QLineControl and I’m currently preparing for 0.2 release. Unfortunately I still didn’t release KLCC and right now I’m uncertain if anybody actually still needs it (if you do, tell me).
Finally I’m also motivated to work on KDE 4 again, I’ll probably give the Phonon API a new try.